INFORMATION: – COLLECTION AND USE BY PING9 GAMES
While going through the website you may have uncertainty regarding
- Why does Games collect this information
Methods for Collecting Information:
- Anonymous Site Visitor: If you visit our Site we may record information related to your IP address, cookie information, and aggregate information on what content you access or visit. This information is collected in the background while you move around our Site.
- Mailing List Member: If you choose to provide us personal information in order to subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter, we may collect information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics.
- Registered Site Member: If you choose to register on our Site, we may track broad site usage information as well as aggregate usage of website community features such as downloads and forums. This is in addition to the personal data collected during the registration process.
- Mobile: We may use tools or third party analytical software to collect and use certain non-personal data that does not enable us to identify you. The types of non-personal data we may collect and use include, but are not limited to: (i) mobile device type and device properties; (ii) mobile device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data no more accurate that metropolitan areas; (v) game score and achievements; (vi) other non-personal data as reasonably required by us to enhance its services. We may use the collected data for purposes of analyzing usage of our games, managing and providing our games and to further develop our services and products.
- Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Information: You may choose to disclose personal information in our online community features, blogs, in-game chats or other public forums, directly to other users while using the Site service. Please be aware that such information is public information and you should not expect privacy or confidentiality under these circumstances. Ping9 Games shall not be liable in any way for such disclosure of personal information.
Use of Information
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor use of the site and to help its further development. Such use does not always result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
By submitting your personal information through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by Group affiliates.
We may occasionally employ other companies to perform services necessary for our internal operations, such as companies that personalize our web pages, process credit card transactions, analyze customers’ interaction with our Site, and process consumer surveys. We also provide postal addresses to the Post Office for delivery purposes. While providing their services, these companies may access your personal information. These companies have agreed to securely store and maintain the personal information received from us.
- Flash LSOs
We use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or high game score, or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored.
- Browser Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
Security and Credit Card Use
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Site will not knowingly collect, use or retain personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). If you are under the age of 13, you will need your parent or guardian’s consent before you can provide any personal information to us for purposes of registration and other online activities and by registering to this site we believe that you have taken required consents from your Parents / Guardian.
Access, Change or Delete information
- By Parents about their children – Once again, we would like to assure you that we do not keep any information other than what is listed above. However, parents are welcome to contact us about any personally identifiable information about their child by email.
which can be done by contacting us at the email.
- By Users – If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or delete it by making a request to us or by contacting us at the email address provided above. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
Questions and Complaints
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org